Heals the current target.
This node does not heal by itself. It just calculates the amount of healing and than calls the onHeal tree of the target, which should contain the Take Heal node which applies the healing and to optionally increase the healing based on the attributes of the target character.
- For. Either Self or Target.
- Amount. This numerical expression defines the amount of healing. Like
- Speed Delay. A numerical expression indicating the delay. 0 means you can heal for every game tick, 4 would mean a possible heal every 4 game ticks.
- Success. If we healed the target.
- Failure. The healing failed.