Intended for NPCs.
This node looks out for other characters to make it the target for an action. For example a monster may look for something to attack, a healer may look out for somebody to heal.
You can use Untarget to un-target it again.
- State. You can select if the node looks out for a Normal (i.e. active / alive character) or a Killed one (for example to resurrect it).
- Expression. A numerical expression which checks the potential target character (i.e. this expression is run on the potential target!). For example a monster could check the alignment:
alignment > 0.
- Max Distance. The maximum distance to look out for characters.
- Success. If a fitting character has been found and is our new target.
- Failure. If no character has been found.